As we face an unprecedented crisis, the safety of our clients, our team, and their families are always of the utmost importance at Hartney Greymont. Therefore, we want to share with you our focused and deliberate response to the changing work conditions created by COVID-19.
In response to Governor Baker’s order, we temporarily halted operations to fully digest the situation at hand and allow our team critical time with their families. After much deliberation and brainstorming, as well as consultation with our legal team, we successfully overhauled operations in compliance with State and CDC guidelines for social distancing and sanitation. The State of Massachusetts has now categorized our pest control services as “essential” and granted permission for outdoor businesses like ours to remain open, while closely following social distancing guidelines and moving office operations to a remote model. Hartney Greymont will be available to clients who wish to continue to care for their outdoor space.
We are committed to:
- Only allowing 1 person per vehicle
- Maintaining at least 6’ from clients, other crew members, and the general public
- Frequently sanitizing trucks, tools, and hands
- Confirming the date all services will be performed before arriving at the property
- Calling when we arrive at your property
- Minimizing our impact on properties outside of what is necessary to complete the work
You can still contact Hartney Greymont if you wish to:
- Make appointments with your arborist
- Ask your arborist or our office staff any related questions
- Have any of our services performed
Please reach out to us at (781) 444-1227 for the Needham office, or (978) 461-1768 for the Concord office, should you have any questions regarding our operations during this time.
We look forward to continuing to provide high-quality work in the safest manner possible.